When you connect your LinkedIn page to HubSpot, you may experience a connection issue where certain pages don't appear as expected. Learn how to troubleshoot this issue within your LinkedIn settings.
Can't connect LinkedIn Company Page to HubSpot
When you connect your LinkedIn account, your Company Page may not always appear as a selection. This issue usually occurs when you don't have the correct user role, or when a connection issue occurred when you authorized the LinkedIn permissions that HubSpot requires to connect your page. To resolve the issue:
- Open a new incognito or private window in your browser.
- Log in to your HubSpot account.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Social.
- In the Accounts tab, hover over your LinkedIn account and click Disconnect.
- Log in to your LinkedIn account.
- Ensure that you have Designated Admin access for any LinkedIn Company pages you're connecting to HubSpot.
- In the upper right, click your photo or avatar and select Settings & Privacy.
- Click the Account tab.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Partners and services.
- In the Permitted Services section, click Change.
- On the right of HubSpot and/or HubSpot Social v2, click Remove.
- Navigate to your HubSpot account and reconnect your LinkedIn account.