Connect a social media account
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Social.
- Click the Settings tab to navigate to social settings. Here, the Accounts tab will be selected by default.
- Click Connect account at the upper right of the accounts dashboard.
You can connect the following social networks to HubSpot:
Connect a Facebook or Instagram account
- Select Facebook & Instagram.
- You'll see your personal Facebook account, as well as any Facebook pages you have admin privileges for. Select the checkbox next to the Facebook and/or Instagram account(s) you want to connect.
- Click OK.
Please note: if you connect your personal Facebook profile, it will be authorized for 60 days before requiring you to re-authenticate the connection. If you connect a Facebook page, it will be connected indefinitely.
Connect a Twitter account
- Select Twitter.
- In the dialog box, review the requested permissions, then click Authorize app.
Please note: since HubSpot authorizes your social account based on the account you're logged in to in your browser, use incognito or private windows to connect multiple accounts.
For example, if you previously connected your personal Twitter account and want to connect your company's Twitter account, clicking Connect account will reauthorize HubSpot's existing connection with your personal Twitter account if you're currently logged in to that account. Instead, open an incognito or private window to connect your company's Twitter account to HubSpot.
Connect a LinkedIn account
- Select LinkedIn.
- You'll see your personal LinkedIn account, as well as any LinkedIn Company Pages you have admin privileges for. Select the checkbox next to the LinkedIn account(s) and/or page(s) you want to connect.
- Click OK.
Please note: LinkedIn connection authorizations last for one year, so you'll need to reauthorize your account connection after a year has passed.
Connect a Google+ account
- Select Google+.
- If you have multiple Google accounts, select the specific account to connect in the dialog box.
- Review the requested permissions, then click Allow.
- You'll be redirected back to HubSpot. In the dialog box, select the checkbox next to the Google+ page(s) you want to connect.
- Click OK.
Configure your social account settings
Once your social accounts are connected, you can configure a number of social account settings:
- Set up blog auto-publishing
- Allow other users in your HubSpot account to post
- Select default social accounts to post from
You can also add links to your social media pages on your HubSpot template with the Follow Me module, and connect your Bit.ly account to HubSpot to use your own branded short domain when shortening links in social posts.
Set up blog auto-publishing
If your blog is hosted on HubSpot, you can set up blog auto-publishing to post a link to your blog on your social accounts whenever you publish a blog post.
- In the accounts table, click Enable in the Blog auto-publish column next to your social account.
- In the dialog box, click the Select a blog dropdown menu and select one or more blog(s).
- When you're done, click Submit.
Learn more about blog auto-publishing in HubSpot.
Please note: blog auto-publishing is not available for Instagram accounts because links are not allowed on Instagram posts.
Allow other users in your HubSpot account to post
In the accounts table, select the checkbox in the Share column next to a social account to allow all other users in your HubSpot account to post to that social account. Your changes will be saved automatically.
Select default social accounts to post from
In the accounts table, select the checkbox in the Default column next to a social account to select it by default when you create new social posts. Your changes will be saved automatically.