You can download and upload a signed copy of the request form from within your HubSpot account to change your company name:
- In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Account & Billing.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Company & Contacts.
- Click Edit name to the right of your company name.
- In the dialog box, enter your updated company name in the New Company field.
- Click Agree and Update Company Name.
All admins in your account will receive an email agreement about your name change. A PDF version of the email will also be generated and stored in your document center (in Account & Billing, click Document Center in the left sidebar menu) for later reference.
If you're looking to change the target domain of your account for reporting purposes, check out this article.