If you can't log into your HubSpot account or have forgotten the password to your HubSpot account, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Navigate to www.hubspot.com > click on the Sign In link in the top right corner.
- Click on the Forgot? link in the password field.
- Enter your email address into the text box > click Reset Password.
- You will receive an email shortly with the subject line "Reset your HubSpot Password". Once you receive this email, open it and click the button to Reset Your Password.
- Enter your new password twice to verify > click Save.
- You'll see a message that your password was set successfully and will be taken into your HubSpot account.
- If you are still having an issue, see the steps in this article.
To reset your own password from within HubSpot:
- Navigate to Account Menu > Settings > My Profile.
- Under Basic Info, click on the link to Reset Password.
- You will then be sent an email with instructions to reset your password.
To reset the password for another user (note you must be an Administrator to reset another user's password):
- Navigate in HubSpot to Account Menu> Settings > Users.
- Click on the key next to the user you want to change the password for to Reset password.
- The user will be sent an email with instructions to reset their password.