If you can't log into your HubSpot account or have forgotten the password to your HubSpot account, follow the instructions below to:
- Reset your password via the HubSpot login screen
- Change your password in HubSpot
- Reset another user's password
- Navigate to www.hubspot.com and click Sign In in the top right corner.
- Enter your email address and click Forgot my password above the password field.
- Confirm your email address, then click Reset your password.
- You will receive an email shortly with the subject line, Reset your HubSpot Password. Open this email and click Reset Your Password.
- Enter your new password.
- Click Save.
- You'll see a message that your password was set successfully and will be taken into your HubSpot account.
- If you are still having an issue, see the steps in this article.
- Navigate to Account Menu > Profile & Preferences.
- Click Update password.
- In the modal box, enter your current password and then your new password. Click Update password.
(note you must have permissions to add and edit users):
- Navigate in HubSpot to Account Menu > Settings and then select Users & Teams on the left.
- Click on the user you want to change the password for.
- Click Actions > Reset Password.
- The user will be sent an email with instructions to reset their password.