Follow the instructions below to reset your password from the login screen, change it while logged in, or send reset password emails to other users in your account.
- Reset your password when you are not logged in
- Change your password while logged in
- Reset another user's password
- Navigate to www.hubspot.com and click Sign In in the top right corner.
- Enter your email address and click Forgot my password above the password field.
- Confirm your email address, then click Reset your password.
- You will receive an email with a Reset your HubSpot Password subject line. Open this email and click Reset Your Password.
- Enter your new password.
- Click Save.
You'll see a message that your password was set and will be taken to your HubSpot account. If you are unable to log in, try these troubleshooting steps.
- Navigate to Account Menu > Profile & Preferences.
- Click Update password.
- In the dialog box, enter your current password and your new password. Click Update password.
If you have permission to add and edit users in your HubSpot account, you can also send reset password emails to other users:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- Click Users & Teams in the left sidebar menu.
- Click the name of the user.
- Click the Actions dropdown menu and select Reset Password.
The user will be sent an email with instructions to reset their password.