After connecting your LinkedIn Ads account to HubSpot, your existing LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms will automatically appear on your HubSpot ads dashboard.To manage lead syncing for your LinkedIn Ads accounts:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Ads.
- Click the Lead syncing tab.
- In the upper right, click Manage.
- In the dialog box, select LinkedIn.
- Select/clear the checkbox next to a LinkedIn Ads account to turn lead syncing on/off.
- Click Save.
Once lead syncing is enabled for a LinkedIn Ads account, all existing leads who have submitted Lead Gen Forms in the last 90 days will be synced to HubSpot. These leads will be deduplicated by email address; a new contact will be created for each lead. If the contact already exists with the same email address, the contact record will be updated to reflect their Lead Gen Form submission.
Leads are synced on a per-account basis for LinkedIn, so all leads associated with your connected LinkedIn Ads account will sync to HubSpot once this setting is turned on. Learn more about field mapping between LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms and HubSpot.
Please note: in order to manage lead syncing, you must be the user who connected the LinkedIn Ads account(s) to HubSpot. Additionally, you must also be a Page Admin or Lead Gen Forms Manager for the associated LinkedIn Business Page.