Import an opt-out list of contacts who are disqualified from receiving emails into HubSpot.
Prepare your opt-out list
In Excel, add an Email column with the email addresses of the contacts to be opted out from receiving emails. Save the file in a CSV format.
Import your opt-out list
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- In the upper right, click Import.
- Click Start an import.
- Select An opt-out list.
- Click select a file. In the dialog box, select the import file from your device.
- Click the Email field column header dropdown menu and select the column header of the column in your import file that has the Email field.
- In the bottom right, click Next, confirm your choice.
- In the text field, enter the number of contacts to confirm they will be opted out from receiving emails.
- In the bottom right, click Begin import.