Compare each bot's performance side-by-side, and determine which bots have the highest conversation completion rate. You can also see a breakdown of how your visitors interact with each bot action.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Conversations > Chatflows.
- Hover over the bot you want to analyze and click the More dropdown menu, then select Details.
- Click the Date range dropdown menu to filter your data by a specific time range.
- At the top of the report, view a total count of bot conversations that were started, completed, or abandoned.
Please note: the Abandoned metric will show as blank ( - ) if the bot's session timeout is set to Indefinite - no timeout.
- Analyze your data in the Action Completion chart visualization.
- At the top of the chart visualization, click a metric to customize the data displayed in the report.
- To add this report to your dashboard, click + Save to dashboard.
- Click the Actions selected dropdown menu to view data for a specific bot action on the chart visualization. Select the checkbox next to an action you want to display.
- Below the chart visualization, use the table to see a detailed breakdown for each bot action. View a count of how many times each action was started, how many were successfully completed, and how many failed to trigger.