When you're creating a blog post, website page, landing page, or email in HubSpot, you can use the Preview section within the editor to view your content as it would appear on different mobile devices.
Follow the instructions below to see a device preview of your content:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Blog, Landing Pages, or Website Pages, or navigate to Marketing > Email.
- Click the name of the existing page, post, or email.
- On the left-hand side, click the eye icon.
- Under the Device Type section you can see how your content would appear on: desktop, tablet (portrait), tablet (landscape), mobile phone (portrait), and mobile phone (landscape). Click on a device type to change the preview on the right-hand side.
- To preview your content as a specific contact to test personalization or smart content, use the Preview as a specific contact dropdown menu to select a contact from your database.
- After you've finished reviewed your content, click Exit preview mode to return to the content editor.