While you're working on a blog post, website page, landing page, or email in HubSpot, you can see a preview of how your content would render on a desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your blog, email, landing pages, or website pages.
- Click the name of your blog post, email, or page.
- On the left sidebar menu, click the eye icon view.
- Click on a device type to see a preview of how your content would render on a desktop, tablet, or mobile device. There are options to preview devices in landscape and portrait mode.
- To test personalization or smart content, use the Preview as a specific contact dropdown menu to select a contact from your database.
- After you've finished reviewed your content, click Exit preview mode to return to the content editor.