As a marketer, you may create pages for special promotions or events. You can expire a page and redirect visitors to a new URL after the promotion is over or the event date has passed.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages or website pages.
- Hover over the name of the page and click Edit.
- At the top of the editor, click the Settings tab.
- Scroll down and click Advanced Options.
- Select the Expire page on a specific date checkbox.
- Click the Expire on and at dropdown menus to select the page's expiration date and time.
- Click the When a page expires, redirect visitors to dropdown menu to select where this page should redirect after it expires. Choose one of your published HubSpot pages, or click + Enter an external URL and enter the URL to an external page.