As a marketer, you may create landing pages for special promotions or events. Once these promotions and events are over, you can choose to expire the landing page instead of deleting it, as you may reuse it in the future.
In HubSpot, you can set an expiration date and time for a landing page, and set a redirect for visitors who attempt to access the landing page after it expires.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Landing Pages.
- Locate and hover over your landing page and click Edit. If you're creating a new landing page, click Create landing page at the upper right.
- Click the Settings tab at the top of the editor.
- Scroll down and click Advanced Options.
- Select the checkbox for Expire page on a specific date.
- Click the date and time dropdowns to set the page expiration date and time.
- Click the When a page expires, redirect visitors to dropdown. Select one of your published HubSpot pages, or click Enter an external URL and enter your URL to redirect visitors to an external page.