As a marketer, you may create pages for special promotions or events. Once these promotions and events are over, you can set the page to expire and redirect visitors who attempt to access it to another page.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages or website pages.
- Hover over the name of the page and click Edit.
- At the top of the editor, click the Settings tab.
- Scroll down and click Advanced Options.
- Select the checkbox for Expire page on a specific date.
- Click the date and time dropdowns to set the page expiration date and time.
- Click the When a page expires, redirect visitors to dropdown. Select one of your published HubSpot pages, or click Enter an external URL and enter your URL to redirect visitors to an external page.