In order for some of HubSpot Sales features to work, the extension needs permission to be connected to your Gmail inbox. Connecting your inbox gives HubSpot Sales permission to send emails at a scheduled time and the ability to add Unopened Notifications to your activity stream. If your inbox isn't connected, here's how to fix that:
Reconnect Your Inbox
- Visit app.hubspot.com/sales-settings or click Settings on the navigation bar in the HubSpot CRM.
- Click on Email Integrations in the left sidebar menu > click Connect your email.
- Choose Gmail > click Connect your account > review the information in the dialog box, then click Accept and connect to Gmail.
- You'll next be prompted to log in to your Gmail account. Enter the email address of the Google account you'd like to use. (If you're already logged into one or more of your Gmail accounts, you'll be prompted to choose the account you'd like to use.)
- Once you've logged in, you'll be asked to allow HubSpot Sales access to your Gmail account. Click on the Allow button to connect your inbox.
- You will be prompted to install the HubSpot Sales Chrome Extension if you have not already.
Restart HubSpot Sales in Gmail
After you connect your inbox, restart HubSpot Sales in Gmail by visiting https://app.getsidekick.com/restart. This page should automatically close and restart HubSpot Sales in Gmail. If this is the case, you're ready to start scheduling email! Your Send Later button should now be orange.
If the restart page does not automatically close, you can try restarting HubSpot Sales in Gmail by manually refreshing your Gmail page.