Rolling dates can be used to segment your lists in HubSpot. For example, rolling dates can be used to:
- Pull a list of leads who filled out your form within the past week:
- Create a list based on form submissions > click Refine below the name of the form you've selected > choose Rolling dates > Happened less than 7 days ago > Done
- Create a list of contacts who have not received any email from you for six months:
- Create a list criteria based on Contact Property > Last email send date > was more than > 26 weeks ago > Done
- Generate a list of contacts who have visited your site in the past month, but have not converted on any forms:
- Refining list criteria for the contact date properties Time of Last Visit and Recent Conversion Date using the same steps as the example above.