Follow the steps below to create a list of contacts who have filled out a form on a specific landing page.
- Navigate to Contacts > Lists
- Click New list
- Under "Show more info" name your list and make it a Smart list if you would like it to continually update over time
- Select Form Submission | Contact has filled out form (any form) | on *name of your landing page*
- Click Done and then Save.
Alternatively, you can create a list from the landing page that you wish to capture data for by following these steps:
- Navigate to Content > Landing Pages.
- Click on the name of the landing page that you want to create a list for.
- Under Submissions by source, click the Use in list button.
- Either choose an existing static list to add these contacts to, or select Create a new list.
- Name the list and click Create.
- Next, select Request export.
- A static list will be created and can be found by navigating to Contacts > Lists.