The HubSpot Intelligence custom object allows you to see website visit, recent conversion, and IP information from HubSpot right within Salesforce. You can create custom views in this object to view your leads and contacts quickly based on HubSpot data. You can also reference these fields on the Contacts and Leads objects to view this data right from a contact or lead's record.
- Log in to your Salesforce account.
- Click HubSpot Intelligence in the main navigation bar. If this tab does not appear in your main navigation, you can access the object by clicking the plus icon (+) in the navigation bar, then selecting HubSpot Intelligence(note: you can also add the tab to the navigation bar by following the instructions here).
- Choose a view from the views dropdown. For instructions on creating custom views in this object, check out this article.
- Click Go!
- Click on the HubSpot Intelligence Name of the record you'd like to view.
- Here you can view HubSpot information for this specific Lead or Contact, including their Website Visit Information, Conversion Information, IP Address Information, and data about this record's syncs with HubSpot.
If you'd like, you can then create cross-object formula fields on the Contact and Lead objects to pull in data from the HubSpot Intelligence object. Refer to this Salesforce resource for more information on creating custom fields.