You can enroll a list of contacts or specific contacts in a list into a workflow directly from the list or workflow.
Please note: the workflow must be ON in order to enroll contacts from a list or workflow.
1. Enroll contacts in a workflow from a list
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click the name of the list to enroll in your workflow.
- In the top left of the table, select the checkbox to select all contacts in the list, or select the checkbox next to individual contacts to select specific contacts.
- At the top of the table, click the More dropdown menu and select Enroll in workflow.
- In the dialog box, click the Enroll x contact(s) in this workflow dropdown menu and select a workflow, then click Enroll.
2. Enroll a list of contacts in a workflow from the workflow
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Click the name of the workflow.
- In the upper right, click Enroll.
- In the dialog box, select Enroll from a list.
- Click the List dropdown menu and select a list, then click Enroll.