You can enroll a list of contacts or specific contacts in a list into a workflow directly from the list or workflow.
Please note: the workflow must be ON in order to enroll contacts from a list or workflow.
1. Enroll contacts in a workflow from a list
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click the name of the list you want to enroll in your workflow.
- Check the box in the upper-left corner to select all contacts in the list, or check the boxes next to individual contacts to select specific contacts.
- Click the More at the top of the list table, then select Enroll in workflow.
- In the dialog box that appears, select the workflow from the dropdown menu, then click Enroll.
2. Enroll a list of contacts in a workflow from the workflow
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Click the name of the workflow.
- Click Enroll at the upper right of the workflow.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Enroll from a list, then select the list from the dropdown menu and click Enroll.