You can manually enroll a list of contacts or specific contacts in a list into a workflow directly from the list or workflow.
Please note: the workflow must be active to be available from the list view.
1. From your list
- In your HubSpot Marketing Professional or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click the name of the list you want to enroll in your workflow.
- Check the box to Select All Contacts (or check the boxes next to individual contacts if desired).
- Click Enroll in workflow.
- Select the desired workflow.
- Click Enroll.
2. From your workflow
- In your HubSpot Marketing Professional or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Workflows.
- Click the name of the workflow.
- Click Enroll at the upper right.
- Click Enroll from a list.
- Select your list from the dropdown, then click Enroll.