While you're working on a blog post, website page, landing page, or email in HubSpot, you can see a preview of how your content would render on different device types. You can also test personalization or smart content by previewing your content as a specific contact.
Preview content on a page, blog post, or email
Please note: this section documents how to preview pages, blog posts, and emails created in the classic email editor. Learn how to preview an email created in the drag and drop editor.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your blog, email, landing pages, or website pages.
- Click the name of your blog post, email, or page.
- On the left sidebar menu, click the eye icon view.
- Click a device type to see a preview of how your content would render on a desktop, tablet, or mobile device. There are options to preview devices in landscape and portrait mode.
- Click Open in new window to see a shareable version of your email in a browser window, or click Copy to share the preview link.
- To test personalization or smart content, use the Preview as a specific contact dropdown menu to select a contact from your database.
- After you've finished reviewing your content, click Exit preview mode to return to the content editor.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Email.
- Click the name of your email draft.
- In the upper right, click the Actions dropdown menu and select Preview. You'll see a preview of your email on a tablet and mobile device.
- To test personalization or smart content, click the Preview as a specific contact dropdown menu to select a contact from your database.
- To share your preview, click Copy shareable link in the upper right.
- After you've finished reviewing your content, click Back in the upper left to return to the email editor.
Learn more about how to preview and test your email in the drag and drop editor.