The HubSpot and UberConference integration allows you to schedule UberConference meetings with your contacts from within HubSpot, and keep your UberConference meetings in sync with HubSpot.
Install the UberConference integration
- In your HubSpot account, click the Marketplace icon marketplace in the main navigation bar. Under Manage, select Connected apps.
- In the upper right, click Visit App Marketplace.
- Use the search bar to search for the UberConference integration.
- Hover over the UberConference integration and click View integration.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Connect to UberConference.
- On the next screen, enter your UberConference credentials, then click Log In.
- Click Authorize to grant HubSpot access to your UberConference account. Once you authorize access, you will be automatically redirected back to the UberConference settings page in HubSpot.
You can schedule new UberConference meetings with your contacts within HubSpot. You can disable the integration at any time from the UberConference settings screen within HubSpot.
Schedule an UberConference meeting
When scheduling a meeting from the contact record, you can insert your UberConference link.
Please note: your HubSpot user email address must match your UberConference user email address to add an UberConference link to your meeting.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- Click the name of the contact.
- In the left panel, click the Meet icon meetings. In the window that opens at the bottom of the screen, set up your meeting.
- To add your UberConference video link, click the video icon insertVideo.
- Select UberConference. HubSpot will automatically add your conference link, along with a phone number and passcode to the invitation.
- To schedule the meeting, click Save.
Any UberConferences you schedule with one of your HubSpot contacts will be automatically logged in HubSpot. Updates to meetings will be synced between UberConference and HubSpot every 10 minutes.
Add an UberConference link to your meetings links
Please note: your HubSpot user email address must match your UberConference user email address to add UberConference to your meeting link.
You can add an UberConference link to your meetings links to automatically create an UberConference meeting when prospects book time with you. Learn more about setting up the meeting tool and creating meeting links.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Sales > Meetings.
- Hover over the meeting link you want to add an UberConference videoconference to and click Edit. Or click Create meeting link.
- If you are editing an existing link, select Configuration in the left sidebar menu. If you are creating a new meeting link, enter your meeting details, then click Next.
- On the Configuration screen, click the Add videoconference link dropdown menu and select UberConference.
- Click Save.
When a prospect books a meeting with you, a link to the videoconference will be automatically added to the calendar invite. If you are using the Google Calendar two-way integration with HubSpot, learn more about adding a videoconference link to a meeting scheduled from a record in the CRM.