When a contact calls you, the HubSpot mobile app uses the phone number values in the Phone number and Mobile number properties to determine the contact who's calling.
Please note: the phone number values cannot include any spaces or parentheses and must include the + country code and the area code, if applicable (e.g., +353871234567).
To display the contact's information when you receive an incoming call, you need to enable Caller ID in your mobile app or device settings.
Enable Caller ID (iOS)
If you're an iOS user, you need to enable HubSpot Caller ID in your device's settings.
- Open your iOS settings on your device.
- Tap Phone.
- Tap Call Blocking & Identification.
- Tap to toggle the HubSpot switch on.
- To ensure Caller ID is enabled in the app, open the HubSpot app on your device.
- In the bottom navigation menu, tap More, then tap Settings.
- Tap Caller ID.
- You will see Caller ID enabled in the mobile app settings.
When a person calls you, the Caller ID will display the contact's first name, last name, and company name if the caller is in your HubSpot app, but not already in your phone's contact list.
If you already saved the person in your phone's contact list, the information from your phone's contact list will be shown instead.
If you miss the call, the contact's information will display in your iPhone call log.
Enable Caller ID (Android)
If you're an Android user, you need to enable Caller ID in your mobile app settings.
- Open the HubSpot app on your device.
- In the bottom navigate menu, tap More, then tap Settings.
- Tap to toggle the HubSpot Caller ID switch on.
When a contact calls you, the Caller ID will display the contact's first name, last name, company name, and the associated deal name and deal amount. If you miss the call, you will receive a notification where you can view the contact or select to call them back. After receiving the call a Call Outcome screen will display where you can select the outcome of the call, log notes and create follow-up tasks.