You can use a Flexible Column in your template to add additional modules to a column in your template from the content editor instead of the template builder.
The rich text module is the most common content module used in the HubSpot content tools. It offers the most editing options for your content, like basic word formatting, paragraph styling, images, and links.
- Undo: undo the most recent change to your content.
- Redo: redo the most recent change to your content that you have just undone.
- Cut: cut the content you have selected out of the module and save it to your clipboard.
- Copy: copy the content you have selected into your clipboard.
- Paste: paste the content you have saved in your clipboard into the content module.
- Select all: select all the content in the module.
- Link: insert a link to another page into your content.
- Insert/edit image: insert or edit an image into your content.
- Insert/edit video: insert a video into your content using the video's URL or embed code for the video.
- Document Link: insert a link to a file that you have uploaded to your File Manager into your content.
- Call-to-Action: insert a Call-to-Action button that is built in the HubSpot Call-to-Action tool into your content.
- Personalization Token (Professional and Enterprise): insert a contact property personalization token into your content that will automatically change based on the visitors contact property value.
- Special character: insert a special HTML character into your content.
- Horizontal line: insert a horizontal line break into your content to break up bits of content in the same module.
- Anchor: insert an anchor tag into your content to link to a specific part of your content.
- Nonbreaking space: insert a nonbreaking space into your content.
- Formats: make changes to the format of selected content.
- Font: make changes to the font of selected content.
- Inline: style the text in selected content.
- Text size: make changes to the font size of selected content.
- Line Height: make changes to the line height of selected content.
- Clear styles: clears all styling and formatting of selected content.
Insert table: insert a HTML table into the content module using an interactive editor. Tables are useful for organizing lists or displaying calendars.
Cell: adjust the properties of a cell, merge multiple cells into one cell, or split one cell into multiple cells.
Row: adjust the properties of a row, insert a new row, and cut, copy, paste, or delete a selected row.
Column: insert a new column or delete a selected column.
- Show blocks: displays dotted lines and the type of formatting around a block of content in the rich text editor.
- Source code: directly edit the HTML of the content in your rich text module. This gives you total control over the code behind the content in your module.
The Form content module is the second most common module used in the HubSpot content tools. It is used to capture contact information from visitors to your website. It is available as a module that can be added to content and templates created with Landing Pages, Site Pages, and Blog Pages.
Use the Form content module to:
- Give your form a title on the page.
- Choose which HubSpot form will appear on which page.
- Choose whether to redirect a person that submits the form to another page or to display a thank you message on the same page.
- Override your default form submission notification options from HubSpot settings and send notification emails to specific email addresses when a visitors submits the form.
- Send the visitors that submit the form followup emails.
- Add visitors that submit the form to a Salesforce Campaign. (Requires HubSpot Professional or Enterprise and an existing integration with Salesforce.)
You can use a Custom HTML content module if you want to have total control over the HMTL code behind the content in your module when editing a page.
You can either insert a call-to-action into a rich text content module or use a call-to-action module when you want to include one in your content. You should use the call-to-action content module if you want to be able to edit the call-to-action without interfering with the formatting of a rich text content module.
One Line of Text
You can use a One Line of Text content module if you have a section of text that is formatted and styled a specific way in your template and you only want to allow the editing of the text.
You can use a Header content module to display a line of text in a larger heading font size.
You can use the Section Header content module to display a very large and centered header to denote an entire section of content in your template.
You can use the Image content module to display an image in your template in a specific place. This is useful if you are formatting or styling an image a specific way in your template, and want to be able to edit the image without changing that formatting.
You can also change:
- The URL people will be taken to when they click the image
- The ALT text of the image
- The height and width of the image
You can use the Image Slider content module to add a sliding gallery of images into your template.
You can customize:
- If the slider auto advances and how quickly it auto advances if it does
- If the slider loops
- If the slider shows pagination
- If the slider retains the size of the tallest image or adjusts to the size of each image
- If you want to include a caption for each image
- If the caption is displayed below the image or superimposed on top of the images
You can use the Logo content module to change the company logo that is used in your content.
You can also change:
- The URL people will be taken to when they click the logo
- The ALT text of the logo
- The height and width of the logo
The Page Footer content module displays the copyright symbol next to the current calendar year and your company name as set in your Content Settings.
You can use the Social Sharing content module to let visitors easily share your content across social media channels and email.
You can use the Follow Me content module to help your visitors get in touch with your company on social media.
You can use the Post Listing content module to display a list of the most recent or most popular blog articles from your HubSpot blog.
You can use the Post Filter content module to display a list of blog articles from a specific topic, month, or author.
Blog Email Subscription
You can use the Blog Email Subscription module to let visitors subscribe to your blog digest emails by filling out a form.
You can use the Google Search content module to add a Google site search to your content.
You can add a Horizontal Spacer content module to your templates to add in blank space that customizes the layout of your content modules.
You can add an RSS Listing module to a page to show recent blog posts from a HubSpot hosted blog, or even an externally hosted blog.