How to enroll an individual contact or a list of contacts directly from your workflow
1. Navigate to Workflows
- In your HubSpot Marketing Professional or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Workflows.
- In your HubSpot Sales Professional account, navigate to Sales Tools > Workflows.
2. Go to your live workflow
Click the name of your workflow.
3. Workflow enrollment
Once you've completed your workflow setup and turned it on so it's marked as active, a button at the upper right will allow you to manually Enroll contacts into your workflow.
(Note: you won't see the enroll link if your workflow isn't activated.)
4. Enroll contacts or listsIf you have a Marketing Professional or Enterprise account, you can choose to enroll a list of contacts by selecting Enroll from a list. Then, select the list to enroll into the workflow from the List dropdown menu and click Enroll.
If you have a Marketing Professional or Enterprise account and want to enroll individual contacts, click Select contacts. If you have a Sales Professional account, this option will automatically be presented to you.
Use the search bar to locate the contacts you want to enroll. When you locate each contact, check the box next to their name(s) to select them for enrollment, then click Enroll # contact(s).
How to enroll an individual contact from a contact record
1. Navigate to Contacts
- In your HubSpot Marketing Professional or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- In your HubSpot Sales Professional account, navigate to Contacts.
2. Search contact to enroll in workflow
Search for your contact by first name, last name, or email address. Click their name to go to their individual contact record.
3. Enroll in workflow
On the left-hand side menu, there's a Workflow memberships section. From within this section, you can click Manage workflow memberships to select your active workflow, then click Enroll.
How to enroll contacts from a list (Marketing Professional and Enterprise accounts only)
1. Navigate to ListsIn your HubSpot Marketing Professional or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
2. Open a list that contains contacts you would like to enroll
Find the list you want to enroll contacts from. Click on the name of the list to open it.
3. Enroll contacts in your workflow
Check the box to Select all contacts in this list, or select individual contacts by checking the box next to the contact name.
Once you've selected the appropriate contacts, click the Enroll in workflow button that appears at the top of your list.
4. Select the workflow
Select the workflow from the dropdown menu in which you wish to enroll your contacts. Click the blue button to Enroll contacts.