You can disconnect you personal email or your team email from your HubSpot account. When disconnecting your inbox, make sure to disconnect it from HubSpot and remove the connection in your email account.
The steps below walk through disconnecting a Google or Office 365 account. To disconnect an account connected via IMAP, reach out to your IT department for assistance.
Disconnect a personal email from the CRM
First, you'll start in HubSpot by removing the account from your email integrations settings.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Integrations > Email Integrations.
- On the Connected Emails tab, locate the email inbox to disconnect and click Disable.
- In the dialog box, click Yes, disable it.
- Your email inbox will then display as Disabled, and will be grayed out. Select Remove to remove the inbox from your HubSpot account.
- In the dialog box, click Yes, remove inbox.
Disconnect a team email from your conversations inbox
If you connected a team email to your conversations inbox, you can delete the account in your conversations inbox settings.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Conversations > Inbox.
Remove the HubSpot connection in your email account
To completely disconnect your account, you'll need to navigate to your email account to remove the HubSpot connection. The two sets of instructions below walk through removing the connection in your Google account and in your Office 365 account.
Remove the connection in your Google account
Before you remove access, learn more about what happens when you remove the connection between HubSpot and your Google account. To remove the connection completely:
- Navigate to your Google account settings.
- In the left sidebar menu, select Security.
- In the Third-party apps with account access section, click Manage third-party access.
- In the list of third-party apps, select HubSpot, then click Remove access.
Remove the connection in your Office 365 account
To remove the connection in your Outlook 365 inbox completely:
- Navigate to your Office 365 account settings.
- In the App Permissions section, click Change app permissions.
- Locate HubSpot Sales and click Revoke.
To remove the connection for free hosted Outlook.com email addresses:
- Log in to your Outlook account.
- Navigate to Apps and services you've given access, then locate HubSpot and click Edit.
- Click Remove these permissions.
What data does HubSpot ask for access to when I reconnect my inbox?
Reconnecting your Gmail inbox to HubSpot will re-initiate the connection between HubSpot and your Google account. When reconnecting your inbox, HubSpot will ask for permissions to your Google account for the following data and functionality: