You can disconnect an email inbox from the CRM and from your conversations inbox settings to remove it completely from your HubSpot account. There are two parts to disconnecting an inbox - disconnecting it from the CRM or your conversations inbox settings, then removing the connection in your email account:
- Disconnect an account from the CRM in HubSpot
- Disconnect an account from your conversations inbox
- Remove the HubSpot connection in your email account
The steps below walk through disconnecting a Google or Office 365 account. To disconnect an account connected via IMAP, reach out to your IT department for assistance.
Disconnect an account from the CRM in HubSpot
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Integrations > Email Integrations.
- On the Connected Emails tab, locate the email inbox to disconnect and click Disable.
- In the dialog box, click Yes, disable it.
- Your email inbox will then display as Disabled, and will be grayed out. Select Remove to remove the inbox from your HubSpot account.
- In the dialog box, click Yes, remove inbox.
Disconnect an account from your conversations inbox
If you connected a shared email to your conversations inbox, you can delete the account in your conversations inbox settings:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Conversations > Inbox.
Remove the HubSpot connection in your email account
To completely disconnect your account, you'll need to navigate to your email account to remove the HubSpot connection. The two sets of instructions below walk through removing the connection in your Google account and in your Office 365 account.
Remove the connection in your Google account
To remove the connection in your Google inbox completely:
- Navigate to your Google account settings
- Click Sign in & Security
- In the left sidebar menu, click Apps with account access.
- In the Apps with access to your account section, click Manage Apps
- In the Third-party apps with account access section, select HubSpot, then click Remove access.
Remove the connection in your Office 365 account
To remove the connection in your Outlook 365 inbox completely:
- Navigate to your Office 365 account settings
- In the App Permissions section, click Change app permissions.
- Locate HubSpot Sales and click Revoke.
To remove the connection for free hosted Outlook.com email addresses:
- Log in to your Outlook account.
- Navigate to Apps and services you've given access, then locate HubSpot and click Edit.
- Click Remove these permissions.