Users with admin access in a HubSpot Sales Starter or Professional account have the ability to add new Sales Starter or Professional users to their team at any time and provide them access to the sales tools.
To add a new Sales Starter or Professional user to your account:
- Navigate in your HubSpot account to Account Menu > Settings.
- Choose Users & Teams from the left sidebar menu and then click Create user.
- Enter the email address, first name, and last name of your new user and click Next.
- Click into the Sales tab and toggle on the Sales Access switch:
- To give your user access to Sales Starter, toggle on the Sales Starter (premium sales tools) switch.
- To give your user access to Sales Professional, toggle on the Sales Pro (premium sales tools) switch.
- Click Send to send an invitation to the user.
- You may be prompted to Purchase another User if you've already allocated Sales Starter or Professional access to the amount of seats you've purchased.
To provide access to Sales Starter or Professional tools for an existing user:
- Navigate in HubSpot to Account Menu > Settings.
- Choose Users & Teams from the left sidebar menu and then click Actions > Manage Sales Pro Users.
- Select the checkbox under the Sales Starter or Sales Pro column to assign the user a Sales Starter or Professional seat.
- If you'd like to transfer an existing Sales Starter or Professional seat to another user, deselect the checkbox for Sales Pro or Sales Starter for the current Starter or Professional user, and then select the checkbox for Sales Starter or Pro for the user who wants the upgrade.
- Review your purchase and click Save when you're done.