To edit your properties in HubSpot:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- On the left sidebar menu, click Properties.
- Use the tabs at the top of the screen to select Contact properties, Company properties, Deal properties or Ticket properties. The options available are based on your HubSpot account.
- Use the table or the Search for a property field to find the property you'd like to edit, and then hover over the property and click Edit. You can also click directly on the property name to open its details.
- On the next screen, you can edit the property's label, description, property group, and field type. You can also select if it can be displayed externally in your forms.
- Click Save in the bottom left corner to save your changes.