To edit your properties in HubSpot:
- In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Settings.
- From the left sidebar menu, select Properties.
- Use the tabs at the top of the screen to select Contact properties, Company properties, or Deal properties (your options may vary based on your HubSpot account).
- Use the table or the Search for a property field to find the property you'd like to edit, and then hover over the property and click Edit.
- On the next screen, you can edit the property's label, description, property group, and field type. You can also select if it can be displayed externally in your forms.
- Click Save in the bottom left corner to save your changes.