In order for some of the HubSpot Sales features (including sequences and send later) to work, the extension needs permission to connect with your inbox.
Please note: A connected inbox is required to send emails through the CRM. To see a complete list of features that require a connected inbox, check out this article.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to connect your Gmail (G Suite, formerly Google Apps for Work) or Office 365 (Office 365 Business Premium or Office 365 Business Essentials) inbox to your HubSpot Sales account. If you use another provider for your email, follow the instructions here to connect your inbox using IMAP.
- In your HubSpot Sales account, click Settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Integrations > Email integrations.
- Ensure you're in the Connected Emails tab and click Connect an inbox.
- Next, click Gmail, Office 365, or Other based on where you send your emails from. If you select Other, please follow the instructions here to connect your inbox using IMAP.
- Once you've chosen your email provider, click Connect inbox and then click Accept and connect to Gmail/Office 365.
- You'll next be prompted to log in to your respective account. Enter the email address of the Google account or Office 365 account you'd like to use. If you're already logged into one or more of your email accounts, you'll be prompted to choose the account you'd like to connect. Make sure you end this process by choosing to Allow access.
- Here is what you will see if you're connecting a Gmail account:
- Here is what you will see if you're connecting an Office 365 account:
- Once your account has been connected, you will be prompted to install the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension (for Gmail) or HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in (for Office 365).
- You'll then be taken back to your Email Integrations page, where you can see your newly connected email account.