As a HubSpot partner, it is important to reach your clients nearing their renewal dates. You can decide to let HubSpot send renewal notices directly to your clients or own the renewal process yourself.
There are two ways you can update the owner of the renewal process for your clients:
Set the default renewal communications owner for all clients.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Partners.
In the Communications section, under Client renewal communication owner, click the Select renewal communication owner dropdown menu and select your default renewal owner for all clients:
- HubSpot: HubSpot will be the default renewal communication owner for all clients. All notices and reminders relating to client accounts will be sent to the client's decision maker, copying your point of contact.
- Partner: You will be the default renewal communication owner for all clients. All notices/reminders relating to client accounts will only be sent to your point of contact.
- Click the Select partner user to be notified dropdown menu and select your point of contact. This will be the user who will either be copied in HubSpot communications to your clients, or receive the notifications on client accounts.
These steps override the default setting above and works on a per client basis.
In your HubSpot account, navigate to Partner > Dashboard.
Hover over the client to update and click the Actions dropdown menu beside the client website, then select Edit renewal owner.
In the dialog box, click the Renewal communication owner dropdown menu to select an option.
Default setting: the renewal owner will be as per the default setting. The details will be stated under Current default settings.
HubSpot: all notices and reminders of any upcoming renewals will be sent directly to your client's decision maker. Click the Select partner user to be notified dropdown menu to select the user to be copied in these notices and reminders.
- Partner: all notices and reminders of any upcoming renewals will be sent directly to the partner point of contact for his action. Click the Select partner point of contact for renewals dropdown menu to select the user who will be the point of contact for the client.
- Click Save.