Please follow the directions noted below if you would like to remove a HubSpot custom contact property that was created by the Salesforce Connector.
- Navigate to your contact properties:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to your Contacts > Contacts Settings.
- Or, if you're using HubSpot Sales, navigate to Settings > Contacts > click Manage next to Edit your contact properties or add new properties.
- Locate the Salesforce Information property group > hover over the property within the group and click Edit.
- From here, you can edit the property as needed or click Delete at the top to remove the property completely.
As an alternative, if you only wish to disable the mapping between the HubSpot contact property and the Salesforce field, follow the steps detailed below:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to your Account Menu > Integrations.
- Select Settings under the Salesforce section.
- Click on Contact Field Mappings > locate the mapping in question > click on its Gear Icon > select Edit.
- Under When should HubSpot data update the corresponding Salesforce field? select Disabled > click on Save Mapping.