Please follow the directions noted below if you would like to remove a HubSpot custom contact property that was created by the Salesforce Connector.
- From your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to your Contacts > Contacts Settings.
- From HubSpot Sales, you'd want to navigate to Settings > Contacts > click Manage next to Edit your contact properties or add new properties.
- Under the All property groups dropdown menu, select Salesforce Information.
As an alternative, if you only wish to disable the mapping between the HubSpot contact property and the Salesforce field, follow the steps detailed below:
- Navigate to your Account Menu > Integrations.
- Select Settings under the Salesforce section.
- Click on Contact Field Mappings > locate the mapping in question > click on its Gear Icon > select Edit.
- Under When should HubSpot data update the corresponding Salesforce field? select Disabled > click on Save Mapping.