If you have HubSpot's integration with Salesforce and are using HubSpot Connect integrations or the HubSpot Ads add-on, you can sync the associated contact timeline events to Salesforce. This allows you to do more custom reporting on your contacts' engagements with your integration activities. To turn on the sync of integration engagements:
- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click Integrations.
- Click the Actions dropdown menu to the right of Salesforce and select View settings.
- Click the Timeline sync tab.
- To sync timeline events from your Ads add-on or any other integrations, scroll down to the bottom of your Timeline sync settings, and select the checkbox next to Installed integration event.
- Click the dropdown menu to the right to select a specific task type for these activities to appear as in Salesforce. By default, Other will be selected.
Your contacts' engagements with your Ads add-on ads and other integrations will now be synced to Salesforce as tasks which can be used for reporting within Salesforce.
Please note: this setting will only sync data from integrations that create timeline events. Connected integrations that create timeline events will appear in the Integrations section of the Filter activity dropdown menu on contact records.