If you have enabled the HubSpot CRM and are using HubSpot Connect integrations or the HubSpot Ads add-on, you can sync the associated contact timeline events to Salesforce. This allows you to do more custom reporting on your contacts' engagements with your integration activities. To turn on the sync of integration engagements:
- Navigate to Account Menu > Integrations.
- Click Settings next to Salesforce.
- Select the Timeline sync tab where you can manage all of your timeline engagement mappings.
- You can click the dropdown menu to the right to select a specific task type for these activities to appear as in Salesforce. By default, Other will be selected.
- To sync timeline events from your Ads add-on or any other integrations, scroll down to the bottom of your Timeline sync settings, and select the checkbox next to Installed integration event.
Your contacts' engagements with your Ads add-on ads and other integrations will now be synced to Salesforce as tasks which can be used for reporting within Salesforce.
Please note: this setting will only sync data from integrations that create timeline events. Connected integrations that create timeline events will appear in the Integrations section of the Filter activity dropdown menu on contact records.