If you have the HubSpot-Salesforce integration enabled, you can import Salesforce leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities, tasks, and campaigns into HubSpot.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- In the upper right, click Import.
- Click Start an import.
- Select Salesforce records, then select the Salesforce object you want to import: Everything, Leads, Contacts, Leads & Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, Tasks, A campaign.
- In the bottom right, click Review.
- If you select Everything, note that large imports may take several hours in order to make the best use of your Salesforce API calls.
- If you select Leads, Contacts, Leads & Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, or Tasks, review the number of records that will be imported from Salesforce into HubSpot.
- If you select A campaign, click the Choose a campaign dropdown menu and select the Salesforce campaign to import into HubSpot, then click Review.
- Click Begin import.
- You'll be redirected back to the Imports screen. When your import is complete, it will appear in the import table.
Please note: if you are importing leads and/or contacts from Salesforce, only the lead/contact's email address will be synced over from Salesforce at the time of import. In accounts with no inclusion list, or for contacts in an inclusion list, a sync is automatically triggered after the import, which will sync over the remaining Salesforce field values. For contacts not in the inclusion list, all other contact properties will remain blank.