The HubSpot Intelligence window displays a quick summary of the interactions a Salesforce lead or contact has had in HubSpot. The window shows details such as form submissions, email opens and clicks, HubSpot Score, as well as a link to the contact in HubSpot.To add the HubSpot Intelligence window to your Salesforce Lightning page layouts:
- In Salesforce's Lightning Experience, click the gear icon in the top right-hand side > choose Setup Home.
- Click Objects and Fields > Object Manager.
- From the list of objects, choose either Lead or Contact (depending on which page layout you want to edit) > Page Layouts > name of the layout you want to edit.
- Drag the Section item in the toolbar onto the page.
- Name it HubSpot Intelligence and choose 1-column layout.
- From the Visualforce Pages folder, drag the HubSpot Lead or Contact Intelligence window to your new section.
- Click Save.
- After saving the layout, you will be able to view highlights from HubSpot within the Details tab of your Contact and/or Lead record in Salesforce.