The HubSpot Visualforce window displays a quick summary of the interactions a Salesforce lead or contact has had in HubSpot. The window shows details such as form submissions, email opens and clicks, HubSpot Score, as well as a link to the contact in HubSpot.
- Click the gear icon settings in the top right corner, then select Setup Home.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Objects and Fields > Object Manager.
- From the list of objects, select either Lead or Contact (depending on which page layout you want to edit).
- Click Page Layouts.
- Select the name of the layout you want to edit.
- Drag the Section item in the toolbar onto the page.
- Enter a name into the Section Name field, then select 1-column layout.
- From the Visualforce Pages folder, drag the HubSpot Lead or Contact Intelligence window to your new section. Then, click Save.
- After saving the layout, you'll be able to view highlights from HubSpot within the Details tab of your contact and/or lead record in Salesforce.