The HubSpot Intelligence window allows you to see a quick summary of the interactions a Salesforce lead or contact has had in HubSpot. The window shows details such as form submissions, email opens and clicks, and HubSpot Score, as well as a quick link to the contact in HubSpot. If you did not add this window during the initial integration installation and are using Salesforce Lightning, you can do so by following these steps:
- In Salesforce's Lightning Experience, click the gear icon in the top right-hand side > choose Setup Home.
- Click on Objects and Fields > Object Manager. From the list of objects, choose either Lead or Contact (depending on which page layout you want to edit) > click Page Layouts > click on the name of the layout you want to edit.
- Add a new section to your layout page: drag the Section item in the toolbar onto the page > name it HubSpot Intelligence > choose 1-column layout.
- From the Visualforce Pages folder, drag the HubSpot Lead or Contact Intelligence window to your new section and then click Save.
- After saving the layout, you will be able to view highlights from HubSpot within the Details tab of your Contact and/or Lead record in Salesforce.