As long as you are tracking activities in Salesforce, you can create reports on those activities in Salesforce.To check your settings, navigate in your HubSpot account to the Account Menu > Integrations. Click Settings under Salesforce. Select Engagement Type Mappings in the left sidebar menu. Here you'll see which HubSpot engagements you've selected to sync to Salesforce as activities.
- Within Salesforce, click New Report...
- Select Activities, then Activities with Leads OR Activities with Contacts (you will need one report for leads and one for contacts).
- Click Create.
- Change the filter values to show all completed activities across whatever time frame you are tracking.
- To filter by specific email or form, you will need to add a filter:
- All activities created by HubSpot have the same naming convention of [Activity Type] [Name of Activity]. For example, an open of an email called Test Email would appear as Opened Test Email.
- Your filters can segment on both the name of the event and the action taken.