- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click Integrations.
- In the Salesforce integration section, click the More dropdown menu, then select View details.
- In the Sync settings section, click Manage mappings in the Contacts row.
- Use the search bar to locate the field mapping you want to delete.
- Click the gear icon settings to the right of the mapping, then select Delete from the dropdown menu.
Please note: only custom field mappings can be deleted within the HubSpot interface. While you can't delete a standard field mapping, you can disable it from passing information between HubSpot and Salesforce.
To disable a standard field mapping:
- Click the gear icon settings next to the standard field mapping in HubSpot, then select Edit from the dropdown menu.
- Select the I never want data to pass between these fields radio button. With this update rule selected, data stored in this field will not sync between HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Click Save Mapping.