- In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Integrations.
- Select your Salesforce integration Settings.
- Click Contact Field Mappings (or Company Field Mappings if deleting a company mapping) on the left-side navigation.
- Find the mapping you wish to delete, click the gear in that row and select Delete.
Please note: only custom field mappings can be deleted within the HubSpot interface. While you can't delete a standard field mapping, you can disable it from passing information between HubSpot and Salesforce.
To disable a standard field mapping:
- Click the gear next to the standard field mapping in HubSpot, choose Edit.
- Select the radio button next to I never want data to pass between these fields and click Save Mapping.