If you are seeing the following error in your Salesforce integration settings, one of the two solutions outlined below should resolve the issue.
1. Ensure that the Type field is visible to all profiles in Salesforce.
- In Salesforce, navigate to Setup > Customize > Activities > Task Fields (or search for Task Fields in the left sidebar search bar).
- Find the Type field and click on the hyperlinked field label > click the Set Field level Security button > check the box to the left of Visible (in the header row), then click Save to make the field visible to all profiles.
2. Ensure that the Type field is visible on the Task Page Layout in Salesforce
- In Salesforce, navigate to Setup > Customize > Activities > Task page Layouts.
- Click Edit to the left of Task Layout.
- Click and drag the Type field onto the task layout.
- Click Save.
Once you've made the Type field visible to all profiles and have added it to the task layout, return to the Salesforce integration page in HubSpot to make sure this error is resolved.