Within your HubSpot-Salesforce connector, there is a section called Marketing Engagements (located in Salesforce Settings > Engagement Type Mappings), where you can set which HubSpot contact interactions should be synced to Salesforce.
Salesforce Activities are separate activity records that are created as standard Salesforce tasks on leads and contacts and can be used in Salesforce Activity reporting or to trigger Salesforce workflow rules.
If you are using Salesforce Activities and you would like to report on them, you will need to create a new report for tracking.
- In Salesforce, click the Reports tab.
- Click New Report... > Activities > Activities with Leads OR Activities with Contacts > Create (you will need one report for leads and one for contacts).
- Change the filter values to show all completed activities across whatever time frame you are tracking.
- To filter by specific Email or Form, you will need to add a filter.
- All activities created by HubSpot have the same naming convention of [Activity Type]: [Name of Activity].
- For example, a form called Test Form would show as Submitted: Test Form on the subject line of the activity.
- Your filters can segment on both the name of the event and the action taken.
- Press Save.
- You can now create a report following the steps above, but adjusting for the new record type.