Once you start enrolling contacts in your sequences, you can monitor each sequence's performance. Analyzing their performance will tell you which sequence elicits more replies and prompts more meetings booked, and which sequences may need to be customized further.
Report on your sequences from the index and summary page
After you enroll your contacts in a sequence, you can see how they are performing directly on the sequence index and the summary page for each sequence.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Sequences.
- On the sequences dashboard, analyze the data the Reply Rate and Meeting Rate column to see which sequence is performing the best.
- Click the name of a sequence to open the summary page, where you can view the sequence's Total Enrolled, Reply Rate, Meeting Rate, and Unsubscribe Rate at the top of the page.
- Click the Enrollment date filter to view metrics over a specific time range.
- Click the Status dropdown menu to filter your contact's by their enrollment status.
Report on your sequences on your dashboard
You can review data about your sequences' performance on the dashboard.
- Navigate to your HubSpot dashboards by clicking the sprocket icon sprocket in the top left corner of your account.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Sales > Sequences.
- Here, you'll see four reports you can use to analyze your sequence performance.
- Sequence Reply and Meeting rates: analyzes the total enrolled contacts in each sequence and how they are engaging with your sequence.
- Sequence Replies by Step: reports on how each individual step in your sequence is performing.
- Sequence Reply Rate: analyzes how your contacts are engaging with each sequence.
- Sequence Enrollment: shows how many contacts are enrolled in each sequence.
- To add the report to your dashboard, click Add report.
Report on your sequences in sales content analytics
If you are a Sales Hub Professional or Enterprise user, you can see an overview of your sequence performance in the sales content analytics tool.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Reports > Analytics Tools.