You have the ability as a HubSpot Sales Administrator to either downgrade a HubSpot Sales Pro user to the free version of HubSpot Sales or remove them from HubSpot all together.
To downgrade a user from HubSpot Sales Pro:
- Navigate to the Account menu in the upper-right hand corner of your account then select Settings.
- Click Manage HubSpot Sales Team in the left sidebar.
- Here, you will see a list of your HubSpot Sales users. Select the radio button in the "HubSpot Sales" column for your user and they will be downgraded to a free user.
To remove a HubSpot Sales user from HubSpot
Please note: To remove a Sales Pro user, you will first need to follow the steps above to downgrade the user before you will be able to remove them from HubSpot.
- To remove a HubSpot Sales user from HubSpot entirely, navigate to the Account menu > Settings > Users.
- You can then hover your mouse over the user and click the trash can icon to delete them from HubSpot.