If you've encountered an issue when installing or operating the HubSpot Sales extension for Outlook on Windows, click the corresponding link below for troubleshooting steps.
If you're an Office 365 user with access to the Microsoft store, please use the HubSpot Sales for Office 365 add-in, which can be installed by clicking here.
- 'An error occurred attempting to install HubSpot Sales in Outlook'
- 'Microsoft Office solution cannot be installed due to a general installer error'
- 'Customized functionality in this application will not work...'
- 'Value does not fall within the expected range'
- 'Unable to install this application because an application with the same identity is already installed'
- 'Application cannot be started. Contact the application vendor.'
- 'Process cannot access file because it is being used by another process'
- What can I do if Outlook is crashing with HubSpot Sales installed?
- What should I do if my sales extension for Outlook is repeatedly becoming disabled?
- HubSpot Sales & Outlook Error: "The value of the property 'type' cannot be parsed"