To connect a social account to HubSpot:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Social > Social Settings.
- In the Accounts tab, click Connect account.
- In the dialog box, select a network. Your choices are Please be aware that connecting a Facebook account also authorizes your Instagram account as well.
- You will be redirected to log into the chosen social media account to authorize the application.
- For more detailed instructions for each network, check out this article.
Please note: since HubSpot authorizes your social media account based on the account you are logged into in your browser, you may want to use multiple incognito windows if you are trying to connect multiple accounts for one social media channel.
For example, if you have connected your personal Twitter account already and are trying to connect your company's Twitter account, clicking Connect another account will reauthorize HubSpot's existing connection with your personal Twitter account if that is the account your are logged into in your browser. Instead, open an incognito window and go through the above steps to authorize your company's Twitter account in HubSpot.