Disconnect an account from the CRM in HubSpot
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Integrations > Email Integrations.
- On the Connected Emails tab, locate the email inbox to disconnect and click Disable.
- In the dialog box, click Yes, disable it.
- Your email inbox will then display as Disabled, and will be grayed out. Select Remove to remove the inbox from your HubSpot account.
- In the dialog box, click Yes, remove inbox.
Remove the connection in your Google account
To remove the connection in your Google inbox completely:
- Navigate to your Google account settings
- Click Sign in & Security
- In the left sidebar menu, click Apps with account access.
- In the Apps with access to your account section, click Manage Apps
- In the Third-party apps with account access section, locate and click HubSpot, then click Remove access.
Remove the connection in your Office 365 account
To remove the connection in your Outlook 365 inbox completely:
- Navigate to your Office 365 account settings
- In the App Permissions section, click Change app permissions.
- Locate HubSpot Sales and click Revoke.
To remove the connection for free hosted Outlook.com email addresses:
- Log in to your Outlook account.
- Navigate to Apps and services you've given access, then locate HubSpot and click Edit.
- Click Remove these permissions.