In your conversations team management settings, view your team's live chat availability status and which inboxes they have access to in your account.
Users in a Starter, Professional, or Enterprise account with Account Access permissions can override an individual user's status and add or remove users from an inbox.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar, navigate to Conversations > Team Management.
- You'll see a list of your users who have access to your inboxes. Use the filters at the top of the table to view your team by user, status, or inbox.
- If you're a user in a Starter, Professional, or Enterprise account:
- To change a team member's status to offline, click the dropdown menu next to their name and select Away.
- To edit which inboxes your users have access to, in the upper right, click Manage inbox users.
- In the right panel, click the Select an inbox to add users to or manage dropdown menu and select an inbox to modify.
- Click the dropdown menu that appears and edit who can access the inbox. You can give every user access to the inbox or select specific users and teams. Learn more about user access to the conversations inbox.
- Click Save.
If an admin in your account sets your status to Away, you'll see an alert when you navigate to the inbox. In the dialog box, click Set myself to available.