When you create a task, you can set a reminder to receive an email notification on that specific task. However, you can reduce the individual reminder emails by opting to receive a weekday email notification with a summary of tasks due on that day.
Enable the task digest
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Notifications.
- Click Tasks to expand its notification options.
- Select the checkbox next to Task daily digest to receive it.
- Click Save in the bottom left.
Apart from doing the above, you must have completed at least three tasks in the past 17 days to receive upcoming task digests.
Please note: individual tasks with Send task reminder selected will still result in individual email notifications to your inbox.
Details of the digest
The digest will be prepared by HubSpot at 6AM and sent to your email inbox at 8AM on weekdays, based on your HubSpot account's default timezone. Any tasks created between 6AM and 8AM will not be included in that day's digest.
If there are no tasks due, the email will not be sent.
The email digest will contain:
- the number of Due Today tasks. These are all tasks whose due date are on the day the email is sent.
- the number of To-do, Calls, and Email tasks based on the task type.
- details on three tasks, including its title, any associated records, and whether they are marked as high priority.
You can click View all due today to see and work with a full list of your tasks in your HubSpot account.