You can segment your contacts, companies, deals, or tickets based on specific characteristics. Custom saved filters allow you to quickly and easily see which contacts, companies, deals, or tickets meet the criteria you've set at any given time.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to contacts, companies, deals, or tickets.
- In the left sidebar menu, click add Add filter.
- Search for the property you'd like to use in your filter or browse by scrolling in the sidebar menu. You'll be able to segment your contacts based on any default or custom contact properties.
- Click the property name.
- Select the radio button next to the filter criteria you want to use.
- When you are done configuring your criteria, click Apply filter.
- Click Save.
- In the dialog box, enter a name for the saved filter and select the audience for the saved filter, then click Save.
You can now return to this saved filter at any time by clicking All saved filters from the contacts dashboard. You can also customize the properties you see in this filter and manage the sharing settings once the filter is created.
Saved filter options
There are a few actions you can take from your saved filter, all of which are available in the Options dropdown menu in the left sidebar menu:
- Add to favorites: pin the saved filter to the left sidebar menu so you can easily click into it when navigating to Contacts.
- Create report (Reporting add-on only): if you have the reporting add-on, create a report based on the segmentation applied to the current saved filter.
- Clone: clone the current saved filter so you can save a modified version.
- Delete: delete the current saved filter and remove it from your All saved filters screen.
- Export: export a CSV file of the contacts in the current saved filter.
- Make default: set the current saved filter as the default when you navigate to Contacts.
- Manage sharing: change the filter's audience.
- Rename: edit the name of the current saved filter.