You can filter your contacts, companies, and deals using any property, and edit the columns that appear in your saved filter.
Take a look below at the different options you have for customizing your contact saved filters.
Change the displayed columns in a saved filter
- Click on the Customize dropdown in the top right-hand corner of the page and select Edit columns.
- Use the search bar to look for specific properties or browse by category.
- Check the box next to a property to add it to the Selected columns section.
- Click and drag properties in the Selected columns section to rearrange them.
- Click Save.
Create a custom saved filter
- Navigate to the record type you wish to filter.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Free or Starter account, navigate to Contacts.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts or Contacts > Companies.
- In your Sales Free or Professional account, navigate to Contacts, Companies, or Deals.
- On the left sidebar, click Add filter .
- Search and choose the properties and criteria to segment your view or select properties from your Most used properties on the left. When adding filters, you can also use AND and OR operators to segment based on multiple values from the same property. Read more about this here.
- Click Apply filter.
- To add additional segmentation criteria, click Add filter again.
- When you've finished setting your filters, click Save.
Your new saved filter will now appear under Created by me in the All saved filters screen. Note: HubSpot includes several default standard views, which will appear under Standard in this screen.
Edit your saved filter options
You can clone, rename, delete, or export a saved filter by hovering over your saved filter and clicking the Options dropdown.
You can also see if a saved filter you created has been shared by hovering to the right of it and clicking Options > Manage sharing.
The popup box will show the current audience the saved filter is shared with. You can choose a different option under Change the audience for this filter. Click Save.