In the CRM, you can filter your contacts, companies, and deals using any property, and edit the columns that appear in your view.
Take a look below at the different options you have for customizing your contact views.
To change the displayed columns in a view:
- Click on the Actions dropdown in the top right-hand corner of the page and select Edit Columns.
- Use the search bar to look for specific properties or browse by category.
- Check the box next to a property to add it to the Selected columns section.
- Click and drag properties in the Selected columns section to rearrange them.
- Click Save changes.
To create a custom view:
- Navigate to Contacts, Companies, or Deals.
- On the left sidebar, click Add filter .
- Search and choose the properties and criteria to segment your view. When adding filters, you can also use AND and OR operators to segment based on multiple values from the same property. Read more about this here.
- Click Apply filter.
- To add additional segmentation criteria, click Add filter again.
- When you've finished setting your filters, click Save.
Your new view will now appear under Mine in the View dropdown, even if you've chosen to make this a Shared view.
You can see if a view you created has been shared if there is an option to Unshare the view in the Options dropdown. For other authorized users who log into your HubSpot CRM, any custom views you create will appear in the Shared section.
To clone, rename, delete, or export your view, use the Options dropdown in the left sidebar.
Note: HubSpot CRM includes several default views, which will appear in the View dropdown.