To schedule your blog post for the future on your HubSpot Blog, follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to Content > Blog.
- Access an existing draft post or Write new blog Post.
- Click on the Publishing or Schedule tab.
- Select Schedule for Later > select the date and time (in your portal's timezone) when you want this post to publish.
- Please note that you can, from within the post's editor, set the message that will be posted to social media channels when the post is auto-published to such channels.
- Go to the Settings Tab > edit the Message under Social Media Message Text. If left blank, the social message will simply use the blog post title.
- You will be able to use the post's featured image and attach it to Twitter.
- When ready, click on Schedule blog publish.