To schedule your blog post for the future on your HubSpot blog, follow the instructions below:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Blog.
- Click on the name of an existing draft post or choose Create blog post.
- Click on the Publish or Schedule tab.
- Select Schedule for later. Then select the date and time (based on your account's time zone) when you want this post to publish.
Please note: you can, from within the post's editor, set the message that will be posted to social media channels when the post is auto-published to such channels.
- Go to the Settings Tab. Edit the social media message text under the Social Publishing section. (If left blank, the social message will simply use the blog post title.)
- When ready, click the orange button at the top-right to Schedule your blog post.