There are three reasons why your deal may not be appearing in your Deal Forecast:
- An amount must be set for the deal.
- The deal's close date must be within your selected time frame.
- The weighted total of the deal stage is less than 5% of the total forecasted value or the quota (whichever is higher).
- For example, let's say you have no quota set, and your total deals forecasted value is $3,000,000.
- Let's say you then have a deal that has an amount of $10,000, and is in a deal stage that closes at a probability of 10%. 10% of $10,000 is $1,000. This represents the weighted total. 5% of $3,000,000 is $150,000. Since $1,000 is less than $150,000, the deal will not be shown on the forecast.
Note: The quota bar will only appear on the Deal Forecast if the total forecasted value of your deals is greater than 20% of the quota and you've selected a current timeframe (Today, This week, This month, This quarter, This year).