Follow the instructions below if you would like to disconnect your authorized email inbox from the HubSpot CRM. First, you will disable the sync from within HubSpot, then you will need to go to the respective email service to remove the integration completely.
- From your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Settings.
- Click Email Integrations from the left side menu.
- Locate the email inbox you would like to disconnect and click the switch to grey to disconnect it.
As you can see in the image above, this action disables the connection from HubSpot to the email inbox but does not remove the connection competely.
- To remove the connection to your Google inbox completely, navigate to https://myaccount.google.com/ > Sign in & Security > Connected apps & sites > Apps connected to your account > find HubSpot > Click & Remove.
- To remove the connection to your Outlook 365 inbox completely, navigate to https://portal.office.com/account/#apps > find Hubspot Sales > Revoke.