Follow the instructions below if you would like to disconnect your authorized email inbox from the HubSpot CRM.
- From your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Settings.
- Click Gmail and Outlook from the left side menu.
- Locate the email inbox you would like to disconnect and click the switch to grey to disconnect it.
As you can see in the image above, this action disables the connection from HubSpot to the email inbox but does not remove the connection competely.
- To remove the connection to your Google inbox completely, navigate to https://myaccount.google.com/ > Sign in & Security > Connected apps & sites > Apps connected to your account > find HubSpot > Click & Remove.
- To remove the connection to your Outlook 365 inbox completely, navigate to https://portal.office.com/account/#apps > find Hubspot Sales > Revoke.