Once you've set up your knowledge base and created knowledge base articles, you can start to analyze the performance of your knowledge base in terms of article views, as well as the average time users spend on each article.
- In your HubSpot Service Hub Professional account, navigate to Service > Knowledge Base.
- Click the Insights tab at the upper left of the dashboard.
- Here, you'll see a list of all your knowledge base articles with the metrics Total views, Average time on article, and Last updated.
- Click a column header to sort the articles by that metric, and click the Time range dropdown at the upper left to change the time period the metrics are displayed for.
- To view the performance of an individual article, click the name of the article.
- Click the Time range dropdown to change the time period the metrics are displayed for.
- You can view your knowledge base performance at a glance in your service dashboard, as well as add other pre-built knowledge base reports to the dashboard.