To enroll your contacts into HubSpot workflows from Salesforce, follow the steps below:
Please note: the HubSpot Salesforce integration needs to be set up in order to allow contact enrollment into workflows from Salesforce.
- Log into Salesforce and go to Setup.
- In the sidebar navigation, under Build, navigate to Customize > Leads > Page Layouts
- Add a new section to your layout page. Drag the section item in the toolbar down to the sample page layout, to the position in which you would like it to appear in the layout. If you already have the HubSpot Lead Intelligence object on your page layout, it's recommended to place your new section under it.
- In the overlay that appears, name the section "HubSpot Workflow Enrollments", choose a 1-column layout, then click OK.
- In order for HubSpot's Workflow Enrollment data to show up here, you'll need to add the Visualforce component to this new section. In the toolbar, click Visualforce Pages, and then drag the HubSpot Lead Nurturing page down into your new section.
- Once this is in place, click Save.
- Note that for any workflows that you want Sales Reps to be able to enroll a contact in, you can enable them to be displayed in the dropdown.
- To do this, navigate to workflows in HubSpot:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Professional or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Workflows.
- In your HubSpot Sales Professional account, navigate to Sales Tools > Workflows.
- Click the name of the workflow you'd like to include in Salesforce enrollment, and click the Settings tab. Scroll down to Allow contacts to be enrolled into this workflow from Salesforce? and ensure Yes, allow enrollment from Salesforce is selected.
- Click Save at the bottom left. The next time the dropdown is clicked on in Salesforce, the workflow will appear. Your workflow must be active in order for it to show up as an option for enrollment from Salesforce.
- These steps have to be repeated for both Lead and the Contact layouts in Salesforce to enroll both record types in workflows.